Saturday, March 17, 2012

Here We Go...

I have been making cake pops since the second week of 2012.  People have asked me why.  Cake pops are a conversations starter.  They aren't mainstream.  People have heard about them, seen them at parties, and (tongue in cheek) seen the wonderful Bake Pop pan on TV.

You can't just get cake pops.  Sure, Starbucks currently sells them, but bakeries and other coffee shops typically don't sell them because they are little time consuming to create.

A friend of mine does cake pops as well, and her designs are part of the reason I got into making cake pops.  Kim was part of the inspiration for me to get started.

Oh... and did I mention cake pops are delicious and I enjoy eating them?  (he he)

So with this Blog, (which, by the way, does not have a name yet), I hope to chronicle my journey in Cake Pop Creations... Oooo.. "Cake Pop Creations..." Sounds like a good name for a blog, y/y?

This blog was started on 3/18/12 but I made plenty of cake pops before that!  I hope to one day add some back-dated posts but we'll see.. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment