Sunday, March 18, 2012

Conversations with the Creator

When I first started to get into Cake Pops, I was so excited!  Frank bought me a book for Christmas written by Angie Dudley.  You must visit her website at Bakerella.com.

So anyway, I sent Angie the below email:
Hi!  My boyfriend got me your cake pop book for Christmas and I am super excited to get started!  I am a newbie in the cake pop world and have been wanting to try and get started for awhile now.  Not as a career -- just a hobby.
I have the basics to get started and am going to try two simple recipes this weekend.  Gonna try to make Birthday cake pops and Rocky Road pops too.
LOVE the book ... the pictures are great and the recipes/ideas are very well described.
A bit nervous to do the candy coating but we'll see.  Thanks!

Angie replied with:
Good luck. Don't be nervous.
They'll still taste great no matter what.
Bakerella

SWOON!!!!  I would love to meet her someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment